All Mountain e-mtb by Ducati
An All Mountain ebike with sporting features, for those looking for an agile, performing and fun e-mtb in all conditions.
The Ducati MIG-S with 150mm travel at the front and 140 rear, thanks to high-level components (Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork, Fox Float TPS rear shock, 4-calipers Sram Guide T brakes, 29” Thok e-plus rims at the front and 27.5″ rear, 12 speeds Sram SX transmission 11-50) it is an e-mtb that will allow you to explore any trail with a unique ride-ability. Its geometries are designed to safely face both the most demanding climbs and the roughest descents. Equipped with Shimano Steps E8000 engine and 504Wh Shimano battery positioned below the down tube to improve handling.
The graphics realized by Aldo Drudi’s D-Perf enhance the lines of the hydroformed aluminum frame.
The Ducati MIG-S is ready to take you on all your off-road adventures.
- Alloy frame 6061 T4 T6 with 140 mm rear travel, forged and CNC parts, hydroformed tubes
- Shimano Steps E8000 (250Watt – 70Nm – 2,8kg)
- Shimano 504Wh
- Front: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 – Air, 150mm customized tuning Rear: FOX Float DPS – 140mm customized tuning
- Rear Suspension Layout
- TPS Thok Progressive System (Horst Link)
- Sram Guide T – 4 calipers – 203mm rotor disks
- Thok e-plus – 29” front and 27,5” rear
- Rear tire: Assegai 27.5″x2.6 EXO+, TR, 3C Front tire: Assegai 29″x2.6 EXO+, TR, 3C
- Seat Post
- KS E20I telescopic dropper-post (125-150 mm)
- Thok 780mm alloy oversize, 35mm section, 20mm rise
- 48.5 lbs (size M without pedals)
- Sram SX, 12 speed (11-50)