It’s right for you if…
You want a fast electric road bike that earns top marks in style and performance. You’re looking to explore, hit distance milestones you never thought possible, and keep up with faster friends on group rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with rear IsoSpeed that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 28 mph, a Bosch Kiox controller, a 1×11 Shimano GRX drivetrain, integrated front and rear lighting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a kickstand.
The final word
Domane+ HP opens doors to new road adventures. This e-bike showcases the best in new tech and advanced electric bike design. It’s capable, stable, fast, and a whole lot of fun.
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Go far, fast: Domane+ can sustain speeds of up to 28 mph and travel 80+ miles on a single charge
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride
- The seatmast cap has an integrated rear Daytime Running Light, and it runs off the Bosch battery
- Domane+ is a bike that brings people together: the powerful Bosch system gives you a boost so you can ride with faster friends
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric road bike on a single charge, check out Bosch’s range calculator. We’ve auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
Calculate your range
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|