It’s right for you if…
You know the advantages of commuting and getting around your city by e-bike, and don’t want to waste your time sitting in traffic or searching for a parking spot. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek hydroformed aluminum frame with a stagger geometry that fully encases a long-life 500Wh battery, an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a Purion controller. Plus, a suspension fork with lockout, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, an integrated front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is equipped with a road-smoothing suspension fork, quality parts, and Bosch’s speediest motor.
Why you’ll love it
- A fast, powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork’s lockout feature ensures you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher roads
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
Goodbye, car. Hello, Range Boost!
Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second long-range 500Wh Bosch battery to your bike’s down tube for up to twice the distance and time between charges. Ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Range Boost can be added to select Trek electric bike models.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric bike on a single charge, check out Bosch’s range calculator. We’ve auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|